As of July 7th, the city council decided to push boaters back from the 150 foot zone now allowed to make it 300 feet from shore. Caddy’s attracts a crowd of drinkers, swimmers and boaters on Treasure Island. The City Council doesn’t want them to crowd into one spot all at one time. To get the whole story check out this link.
- #asinthepark#the producers having a great time. It’s a tradition! We’ve been to every show for more than 30 years! https://t.co/L9FIONQpXz 2 months ago
- RT @RWPUSA: Yet another example of a legislature full of sanctimonious prigs who are more interested in sexual misconduct and porn than in… 4 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: yall - i made a #girlgang thing for @Emma4Change et al because i am so proud and hopeful - retweet this hell outta this… 4 months ago
- RT @molly_oneill: Bus driver just blared his horn & yelled at a woman crossing the street opposite me b/c she stopped him from beating the… 5 months ago
- RT @archpaper: While it was a resident's initial complaint about odors that sparked the investigation, consultants found a fire hazard pose… 7 months ago
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31