When my kids were little, some of the neighborhood moms and I would get together and take our kids to the beach the week before school began. I must be missing the tradition, because I went out on the kayak again last week. This time my friend Kay and I went in search of dolphin. Wow! We managed to paddle right into the middle of a feeding frenzy! There must have been about 20 dolphins just off Indian Rocks Beach. All I have is this wimpy shot of a dorsal fin to prove it. I was safely back on shore when it occurred to me that dolphin aren’t the only sea creatures with dorsal fins!
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 5 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 5 months ago
- #asinthepark#the producers having a great time. It’s a tradition! We’ve been to every show for more than 30 years! https://t.co/L9FIONQpXz 8 months ago
- RT @RWPUSA: Yet another example of a legislature full of sanctimonious prigs who are more interested in sexual misconduct and porn than in… 11 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: yall - i made a #girlgang thing for @Emma4Change et al because i am so proud and hopeful - retweet this hell outta this… 11 months ago