Pass-A-Grille celebrity Evander Preston is now serving up Evander Beer! I’m always up for trying a new local beer, so I’ll be sure to order it next time I’m at Salt Rock Grill (among other restaurants listed on his web site). The label is kind of scary, but very cool. By the way, you can discover the history of Pass-A-Grille, one of the last isolated little beach communities around here. Check it out on the Pinellas Beaches Tour. Or, you can download just the Pass-A-Grille track for 99 cents from iTunes or Amazon.
- RT @molly_oneill: Bus driver just blared his horn & yelled at a woman crossing the street opposite me b/c she stopped him from beating the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @archpaper: While it was a resident's initial complaint about odors that sparked the investigation, consultants found a fire hazard pose… 2 months ago
- #teacherbrag bunch of #earlycollege students SPC this term. Really enjoyed them. Great attitudes, good work. 2 months ago
- RT @hankgreen: The video President Trump shared titled "Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!" is a video of a Dutch boy beating u… 2 months ago
- RT @halseanderson: For the record, I was 38 when SPEAK was published. Don't be distracted by what other people do. Do your work, walk your… 3 months ago