This neighborhood restaurant seems like a well-kept secret. Located on 7th Ave. N. and 2nd Street N. in St. Petersburg, this restaurant is a unique change from the normal chain restaurants along 4th Street. It’s more expansive than it looks at first glance because you might not notice it has more than one dining room. it offers booths with nice floral arrangements on each table. The atmosphere is inviting and reminiscent of a northern local favorite. The menu is limited, but very interesting. Their recipes offer combinations of the traditional sandwiches like ham and cheese to more exotic choices like quesadillas. Take a walk on the wild side and try something new! It might surprise you. The price ($8.00 to $15.00 for an entree) is cheap for the quality of food. They serve alcohol and I think it is more bar-like at night. The service is also good and they give you all you need without hassling you. It is a great place to bring friends for a nice lunch. They only drawback is that the parking is only along the street and it could be sparse during busy hours.
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 2 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 2 months ago
- #asinthepark#the producers having a great time. It’s a tradition! We’ve been to every show for more than 30 years! https://t.co/L9FIONQpXz 5 months ago
- RT @RWPUSA: Yet another example of a legislature full of sanctimonious prigs who are more interested in sexual misconduct and porn than in… 8 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: yall - i made a #girlgang thing for @Emma4Change et al because i am so proud and hopeful - retweet this hell outta this… 8 months ago