Every year I join other neighbors to watch the fireworks show of three beach communities. From our vantage point on Sunset Drive, in St. Petersburg, near the Treasure Island Bridge, we can see fireworks from St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island and Madeira Beach. Last night there was a great breeze, perfect for shooting fireworks, boating, and barbecuing by the Bay. Here are a few pictures – the quality isn’t great because they were taken with an iPhone at about 9:00 p.m. Actually, they are pretty good considering these are phone photos!
- Yikes! Scott! twitter.com/jeneps/status/… 3 months ago
- @tbhallock You’re welcome. Happy to resurrect EarlyFloridalit.net, and get roadcourse.us on the road again. 5 months ago
- Brilliant! twitter.com/JKCorden/statu… 5 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 11 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 11 months ago