I can’t remember how this got started, but it is our little March ritual to take a day off to visit our tax gal. She’s an hour north of where we live. This year, we decided to start the day off right and have breakfast at the Undertow Beach Bar. This shot was taken about 8:30 in the morning. German tourists were chatting at the table next to us. Two sunburned kids played a game of ring-toss nearby and Canadian couples strolled the shoreline. Even if we were heading for bad tax news, at least we started the day off in bliss!
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 2 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 2 months ago
- #asinthepark#the producers having a great time. It’s a tradition! We’ve been to every show for more than 30 years! https://t.co/L9FIONQpXz 5 months ago
- RT @RWPUSA: Yet another example of a legislature full of sanctimonious prigs who are more interested in sexual misconduct and porn than in… 8 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: yall - i made a #girlgang thing for @Emma4Change et al because i am so proud and hopeful - retweet this hell outta this… 8 months ago