I can’t remember how this got started, but it is our little March ritual to take a day off to visit our tax gal. She’s an hour north of where we live. This year, we decided to start the day off right and have breakfast at the Undertow Beach Bar. This shot was taken about 8:30 in the morning. German tourists were chatting at the table next to us. Two sunburned kids played a game of ring-toss nearby and Canadian couples strolled the shoreline. Even if we were heading for bad tax news, at least we started the day off in bliss!
- Yikes! Scott! twitter.com/jeneps/status/… 3 months ago
- @tbhallock You’re welcome. Happy to resurrect EarlyFloridalit.net, and get roadcourse.us on the road again. 5 months ago
- Brilliant! twitter.com/JKCorden/statu… 5 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 11 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 11 months ago