Tampa Bay has been bordering on a drought for months. Normally, today’s all-day rain would be a welcome relief. But, not when the NBC Today Show is broadcasting from Tampa. The gray crisscrossing overpasses of I275 provided the backdrop for Meredith Vieira and Al Roker this morning. It looked depressing! We usually have bright, clear, warm winter days! Well, it is February, even in Florida!
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 2 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 2 months ago
- #asinthepark#the producers having a great time. It’s a tradition! We’ve been to every show for more than 30 years! https://t.co/L9FIONQpXz 5 months ago
- RT @RWPUSA: Yet another example of a legislature full of sanctimonious prigs who are more interested in sexual misconduct and porn than in… 8 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: yall - i made a #girlgang thing for @Emma4Change et al because i am so proud and hopeful - retweet this hell outta this… 8 months ago