Tampa Bay has been bordering on a drought for months. Normally, today’s all-day rain would be a welcome relief. But, not when the NBC Today Show is broadcasting from Tampa. The gray crisscrossing overpasses of I275 provided the backdrop for Meredith Vieira and Al Roker this morning. It looked depressing! We usually have bright, clear, warm winter days! Well, it is February, even in Florida!
- Yikes! Scott! twitter.com/jeneps/status/… 3 months ago
- @tbhallock You’re welcome. Happy to resurrect EarlyFloridalit.net, and get roadcourse.us on the road again. 5 months ago
- Brilliant! twitter.com/JKCorden/statu… 5 months ago
- RT @divafancypants: when the literal King of horror tells u to avoid something, y'all listen up or u deserve what u get https://t.co/jc7Bs6… 11 months ago
- RT @archpaper: The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for s… 11 months ago